Thursday, November 4, 2010

India Garden, I Think I Love You

Dear India Garden, I'm so glad you are here in Rochester and I hope we can spend more time together. My Americanized palate may not be sophisticated enough to identify authentic Indian food or discern southern Indian from northern Indian food, but I know what I like (and miss so terribly) and you are it!!

With Minnesota-meets-India service (which means exponentially courteous), India Garden serves up buttery garlic naan and lovely renditions of my standard (and likely predictable) favorites - Saag Paneer and Chicken Tikka Masala - plus an array of delicious lamb dishes. Don't let the humble location next to a laundromat and hunting store throw you off, put India Garden on your list for date night!

India Garden on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment